HRV Hotel Partners, LLC provides development and project management services to investors and owners of resort, commercial and university hotel projects in the U.S., Mexico, Canada and the Caribbean.
HRV is the successor entity to Hardin Capital, LLC, a successful, major hotel development company, which was founded in the mid-90’s by Hardin Construction Company and Richard Holland, and later sold to an institutional investment company.
As of October 1, 2013 HRV acquired Advent PDS, LLC. Advent was formerly a subsidiary of Hardin Construction Company, engaged in hospitality project management and is now a subsidiary of HRV.
Led by its partners, Richard Holland, Rod Radcliff, Tim Taylor, Lane Holland and Edgar Caballero, HRV offers the skills and resources
of one of the most experienced hospitality development and project management teams in North America. These development professionals have worked together for many years to develop numerous successful hotel projects.
HRV’s development and project management portfolio includes: 5-star mixed-use resorts; 4-star commercial, university and resort hotels; 3-star commercial hotels; and high-end resort residential.
Hospitality Development and Project Management
HRV provides full-scope hospitality Development and Project Management services for hotel, resort, and resort-residential projects across North America and the Caribbean.
Using a collaborative approach with all project stakeholders, HRV helps create highly marketable environments with lasting aesthetic, lifestyle and economic value.
The HRV team has the experience-based knowledge and performance-proven capability to manage all aspects of a project from design through construction, operator turnover and contractor closeout, including managing the flow and accuracy of communication and documentation between the owner, lender, design team, contractors, governmental authorities, consultants, and the operator.
HRV strives to add value at every level of the project process. Throughout the project, HRV drills down on organization, scope, cost, schedule, and constructibility, while maintaining the design integrity and operating efficiency of the product.
HRV’s hospitality industry relationships allow it to assemble and manage the best and most project-appropriate design, engineering, construction, and specialty consultants for each project.
Value added at every level of the project process
- Design program consultation and analysis
- Construction feasibility analysis, including parametric construction cost estimating
- Pre-development management, including infrastructure analysis, permitting and utility applications
- Design and engineering consultant selection and management, including contract negotiation and management
- Project management systems, including budget and schedule production and control and project status reporting
- Project cost accounting
- Contractor and consultant payment application review and recommendation
- Lender and equity investor draw funding request documentation
- FF&E and OS&E purchasing agent selection and management
- Operator interface, including technical services, pre-opening, and operator turnover
- Punch list and project close-out management and administration
HRV Development services typically include the Project Management scope listed below plus some or all of the following scope:
- Financial feasibility analysis, including financial modeling
- Project equity and debt financing
- Design and engineering team selection
- Strategic positioning, including assistance with brand/operator selection and negotiation
- Project and venture level accounting, cash flow forecasting and financial reporting
HRV HOTEL PARTNERS
112 West San Francisco, Suite 310
Santa Fe NM 87501
Office: 770 643 1880
3301 Windy Ridge Parkway, Suite 310
Atlanta, Georgia 30339
40W222 LaFox Road, Suite Q2
St. Charles, IL 60175
Carretera Transpeninsular KM 5
Fraccionamiento A, L-21
Misiones del Cabo
Cabo San Lucas, BCS 23410